Prices

Welcome to my blog

I hope that you enjoy reading my blogs - if you'd like anything explained, let me know!



Thank you for taking the time to look at my pages...



Wednesday 25 August 2010

About Myself and My Training
I am an independent Complementary Therapy Practitioner offering various treatments which are specifically designed and tailored for your well-being needs.

Most of my training was completed at Banff and Buchan College in Fraserburgh where I achieved an HNC in Complementary Therapy. I continued my training by attending seminars and postgraduate courses. I have studied with internationally renowned reflexologists Moss Arnold (Australia) and Chris Stormer (South Africa) gaining even further knowledge and experience.

I have worked with individual clients, major companies, charities and in schools giving treatments, delivering seminars and workshops, teaching massage, reflexology and meditation techniques and how to reduce the effects of stress. Clients have ranged in age from 3-83!

Most recently I was accepted at the University of Aberdeen and later gained a BSc Honours degree in Neuroscience with Psychology in 2009. My final year thesis focussed on the underlying mechanisms of pain and how conventional and complementary treatments can help people manage their pain - very appropriate for a complementary practitioner!

I invite you to make an appointment and experience a treatment or contact me for further information.

Belinda Kennedy BSc (Hons), MFHT

No comments:

Post a Comment