Prices

Welcome to my blog

I hope that you enjoy reading my blogs - if you'd like anything explained, let me know!



Thank you for taking the time to look at my pages...



Thursday 4 October 2012

Relaxing Living Room Air Freshener

I thought that it was time to get back to my roots, and having given the living room a thorough clean, I decided to finish with a natural air freshener.
 
I filled a plastic spray bottle with 500mls of plain old tap water and added 8 drops of geranium essential oil, 5 drops of lemon and 3 drops each of clary-sage and bergamot. I screwed in the top, gave the bottle a quick shake and sprayed my living room liberally.
 
The smell is absolutely divine!

Afraid I can't take the credit for this beautiful blend; I consulted my very old copy of The Fragrant Pharmacy by Valerie Ann Worwood. The book is still in print and can be obtained from Amazon.
 
If you want to make this very quick and easy air freshener, I can obtain the oils for you or you can order them yourself. I can recommend Purple Flame Aromatherapy www.purpleflame.co.uk

By the way, you can make the blend in greater quantities and use a few drops at a time in a diffuser, either candle or the electric variety - absolutely beautiful aroma.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Montecito brisbane

    ReplyDelete